We design, build, write and send fully branded bespoke emailshots adhering to the strict guidelines for design, code, anti-spam and best practice required for email marketing.
If you’re looking for an email marketing agency to work on your digital strategy, email design and email newsletter content, or to outsource your e-newsletter operations, Goldilocks Marketing can help.
We can fully manage your email marketing and e-newsletter strategy from start to finish, where we plan, create, send and monitor your email marketing campaigns. Or, if you have the capacity in house, we offer a self-service email marketing option where we take care of the email template design, copywriting or sending and monitoring.
Email marketing template design
We deliver high quality and well branded HTML and CSS coded email templates and have experience of designing and coding for lots of different email platforms, including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor and Constant Contact, as well as in-house programmes.
Our email marketing templates are fully customisable, which means you can create and send your own email campaigns, or we can manage this for you.
We can research and create relevant and engaging content on the topic(s) of your choice for your email newsletter, or we can turn your draft into a high impact campaign to generate conversions.
Sending and monitoring
Once your campaign is sent at the appropriate time, we monitor real-time reporting showing recipient statistics, such as open rates, click-through rates and what they clicked. We then use this valuable information to create highly targeted email campaigns.
We also take care of your database management to make sure your customers are getting what they want.
Fully managed email marketing
Each client is unique and our email marketing services are tailored to your objectives. Our fully-managed email marketing service includes:
- Brief detailing requirements and objectives
- Project plan and detailed brief for your email marketing campaigns
- Design concepts to meet your objectives and your brand guidelines
- Refine your chosen design concept for approval
- Code responsive template using HTML and CSS
- Cross-browser/email provider/device testing (to ensure the design will work for all your customers)
- Upload to your preferred email provider
- Draft email content & source images
- Proof and refine email content
- Send to your mailing list
- Monitor open and click through rates
- Monitor database and amend
- Evaluation of campaign
- Recommendations for future campaigns
Self-service email marketing
If you have the resources in house to send your own email campaigns, but need guidance from an email marketing expert, or simply need an email template designed, our self-service email marketing option is perfect for you.
Email marketing blogs
- 15 words to use in your email marketing subject line - Online email marketing provider Campaign Monitor analysed email open rates from 360,872 campaigns over fifteen months (a sample of 3,941,735,015 recipients!). They used this data to discover which words – and the order of these words – in the subject line resulted in the highest open rates. Whilst there’s no magic formula to the perfect email marketing...
- Email marketing infographic – cheat sheet - This email marketing infographic by Marketo has some interesting facts and figures. Based on a survey of consumers and brands, it’s a good point of reference when planning your email campaign.
- Planning your email marketing campaign - In this article Rebecca Grainger, director of Goldilocks Marketing, gives us her top tips for email marketing planning, design and content. Timing: when to send your campaign This depends on who your audience is. Your website analytics may help with this decision – it makes sense to send your email at the most popular day...