Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is an important digital marketing tool that increases your website’s visibility for your products and services on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Organic search is the highest source of web traffic and SEO makes your website show on results pages.
As in real life business, your website will be competing for virtual traffic to try and get people to visit. It’s vital to optimise your site using SEO to ensure your website is found above your competition.
As a digital marketing and SEO company in Somerset, we use traditional ethical (white-hat) methods combined with digital strategy to ensure your website ranks for relevant search terms to your business.
Our mission is to not just bring targeted new visitors to your website via SEO, but also to change your visitors’ behaviour and optimise their user experience to maximise conversions, whether that be increased sales for eCommerce sites, or more enquiries for service providers.
We also like our clients to understand what we’ve done and why we’ve done it when it comes to optimising your website. This way you can keep up the good work when you’re updating your site.
Our SEO services are tailored to your business objectives to maximise your return on investment, but typically include:
- Keyword research
- Competitor and market analysis
- On site SEO recommendations
- Offsite links & likes
- Conversion optimisation recommendations
- Making changes to your website to implement these recommendations
- Search engine optimisation training for you or your staff
PPC and Adwords
There’s no other advertising channel that’s as accurate for measuring your return on investment as pay-per-click (PPC). And there’s no other channel where you can scale the return on investment so precisely.
Whether you’re looking to target customers nationally or in a specific location, PPC or paid search advertising with search engines and social media can be a cost-effective way to achieve your objectives when done correctly.
We work with our clients to meet their objectives through digital and creative marketing. We can advise you how to create and monitor PPC campaigns, or we can set them up and run them for you according to your objectives and budget.
Our PPC service is tailored to your business objectives to maximise your return on investment, but typically includes:
- Competitor and market research
- Keyword generation
- Platform, language and location targeting
- Copy testing
- Keyword monitoring
- ROI measurement
SEO & PCC blogs
- 5 SEO Improvements Every Website Owner Can Make - With Google looking at over 200 factors to rank a website in its search results, it’s no wonder website owners get confused about what they can do to improve their pages. Here are five SEO improvements all website owners can do to a page to help it count in search engine listings: 1. SEO-Friendly URL...
- Fix Mobile Usability Issues Warning From Google - Google is sending notifications to webmasters with websites that are not deemed mobile-friendly with the header ‘Fix mobile usability issues found on [your site name]’. The notifications, sent by email and Google Webmaster Tools, tell the webmaster: “Google systems have tested XX pages from your site and found that 100% of them have critical mobile usability errors....
- How to create the perfect Search Engine Optimised page structure - Google looks at over 200 factors to rank a website in its search results. So which ones should you focus on? This infographic from Quicksprout shows you how to create the perfect Search Engine Optimised page structure.
- You can now exclude known bots from your Google Analytics reports - Google has announced a new feature within analytics that lets you filter out known bots and spiders from your website traffic results. Hooray! Bots and spiders are automated programmes that scan websites – this includes search engine’s own bots checking out your website for new articles etc, as well as the malicious ones who might visit for...
- What Your Small Business Needs To Know About Pay Per Click Advertising - This infographic from Design Infographics is a nice little starter guide to using pay-per-click (PPC) advertising as part of your digital marketing mix: INFOGRAPHICS DETAILS: WHAT YOUR SMALL BUSINESS NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING – Driving traffic to your website is a crucial part of increasing brand awareness and maximizing your business’s sales....