Marketing project management
Our marketing project managers deliver high quality projects, on time and to budget through the effective management of timescales, people and resources.
Our expertise in marketing and communications can help you manage specific projects, including:
- Digital project management
- ECommerce project management
- Change management communication projects
- Market research & customer insight projects
- New product launches
- Event management
- Social media campaign management
Our marketing project managers have:
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing, market research and communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing and communication strategy & planning
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels across and outside of the organisation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to communicate complex analytics to colleagues and customers
- Proof reading and editing skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
Interim marketing consultants
We can provide interim contract marketing cover to ensure your business has uninterrupted marketing support, for example if your marketing manager is on leave.
We can also use our specialist skills to support and complement your communication or marketing team’s expertise during specific projects, such as communication strategy, rebranding, change management, product launches, web development, customer insight and event planning.